Monday, October 16, 2006

you make me smile =)

the story all began at the beginning of the year when we went shopping and saw tatty bears at the books shop, paper plus. and thats when we saw this me to you bear with 'you make me smile' on it. and as girls usually do, i was e3e3!! so cute. haha then the next visit to see tatty bears, it wasnt there anymore..

i really didn't expect anything coz i thought kel was already brooke to death.. haha then after the girls went home after the movie, he took his tie and blind folded me.. i was like. 'what?! why.. what are you doing?' and all that.. then.. long long story.. so lets just say, i felt the soft fur of the bear at the end, and i went.. AHHH!!!!!! and took of my blind fold.. and scream to death haha

but he found the last one in the whole new zealand for me! woohoo!! haha i can't say more than, thanks!!
thank you thank you!!
*hugs!*

No comments: