Tuesday, April 25, 2006

bird brain, thanks...

if i die tonight,
i' go with no regrets.
if its in your arms i know that i was blessed.
if your eyes are the last thing that i see,
then i know the beauty heaven holds for me.
but if i make it through,
if i live to see the day,
if i'm with you,
i'll know just what to say,
the truth be told,
you take my breath away,
every minute,
every hour,
every day...
cause every moment we share together,
is even better than the moment before,
if every day was as good as today was,
then i cant wait until tomorrow comes.
a moment in time is all thats given,
you and me,
a moment in time,
and its something you should seize,
so i wont make the mistake of letting go,
everyday you're here im gonna let you know..
that every moment we share together,
is even better than the moment before,
if every day was as good as today was,
then i cant wait until tomorrow comes.
i love the moments we shared,
i pray they'd last,forever....

You are the one who can make moments last forever,
The one that makes the sun shine where ever you go,
You are the one, why make it harder than it has to be,
just listen,
I'll give you love,
if you'll give me your heart.

Everytime I am near you,
time is standing still,
there's nothing you can't fix with your heavenly smile.
I would never leave you,
at least i will try,
Just give a little love,
a little hope,
say you'll never stop,
i'd do anything..

And when it's time to face the storm,
I'll be right by your side.
Grace will keep us safe and warm.
And I know we will survive
And when it seems as if your end is drawing near
Don't you dare give up the fight
Just put your trust beyond the sky...


I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone,
I'm here
No matter how far you are,
I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel

THANKS for everything...

No comments: