Wednesday, April 26, 2006

more than words


Saying I love you,
Is not the words,
I want to hear from you.
It's not that I want you,
Not to say, but if you only knew..
How easy it would be to show me how you feel.
More than words is all you have to do to make it real,
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me,
Cos I'd already know..
What would you do if my heart was torn in two,
More than words to show you feel,
That your love for me is real,
What would you say if I took those words away..
Then you couldn't make things new,
Just by saying
I love you..
Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand,
All you have to do is close your eyes,
And just reach out your hands and touch me..
Hold me close don't ever let me go,
More than words is all I ever needed you to show,
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me,
Cos I'd already know..
I was inspired..... =)
so here it goes...
There's no need for I Love You's.
As long as i know what goes through your mind,
what's really deep down in your heart.
As long as you stay this way,
ever caring and loving.
As long as you keep trying to be a better man,
keeping cool in times of anger,
thinking of the consequences of your actions and words,
taking into consideration the feeling's of others,
changing bad habbits and nuturing good values.
As long as i know that u never meant for me to be hurt,
As long as you try your best to keep your promises,
not making empty ones,
and forgetting u made them.
As long as you're ready to accept who i really am,
and what i really am,
seeing my weaknesses as part of me.
As long as you are able to remain patient when i make mistakes,
As long as you continue to put trust and faith in me,
to be your shoulder to cry on,
to be the one to wipe away your tears,
to be the one who catch you when you fall,
to be the one who will help you fly when your wings are tired.
As long as you are honest,
having self-control and respecting those around you,
As long as i am able to make you smile and you making me smile,
As long as i still see you laugh that contagious laughter.
As long as you keep walking strong in the Lord,
staying away from what's not of Him.
As long as when i look into your eyes,
i see that same glimmer of hope each day...
There's really no need,
for I Love You's...
the world is all about what if's..

1 comment:

castalnetta said...

hey gurls..
its yvonne here.. justin's cousin?
haha.. just dropped by to say hi :)
btw you can link me at http://castalnetta.blogspot.com
cheers!
=)