Friday, October 13, 2006

birthday dinner

last wednesday night(11 0ct), both host mum(Margaret and Carol), aunt Georgie and Kelvin went to Golden Boat for my birthday dinner. had dim sum and some other dishes. Carol gave me a brithday award, a golden medal, and made me wear it to dinner. after dinner when she was paying at the counter, she told the girl at the counter (she's from my sch and the look on her face ALWAYS annoys me) that it was my birthday. then the girl just went 'oh, okay *smiles*'. i was so embarrassed..
after dinner, went to kelvin's to watch take the lead, and the break up with amelia, shing, serena, lotte, and ying. then nat and ken came over... looi(this guy who has the same bday) couldnt make it coz he choose to go for his date *grrr* but it still turned out well =) although the break up was kind of a drag... some parts were funny, but everytime they started to quarrel, we were like.. *owh for goodness sake!*

No comments: