Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i love *burp*days c=

thanks to everyone for everything! hehe
  • Amelia, Shing and Serena for all their effort and sacrificing their time and brainstorming for ideas for surprises
  • Charlotte, Ying, Looi, and Ken for being October babies and sharing in the fun of celebrating
  • Jane for another Paul Frank slippers, but this time, one that actually fits. haha
  • All the others (you know who you are - i rather not start naming, in case i forget certain names) hehe who made the surprises a success and it wouldn't be as much fun without your presence.
  • Friends and ex classmates who are back in Malaysia and Australia. thanks for the greetings and for actually remembering MY BIRTHDAY! hehe
  • Mum, Dad, Sis and little Joe( dont think he even knows) too many things to thank for from them.. thanks for showering me with extravagant love.
  • Kelvin=) *special bucket loads of hugs for you* thanks for running in 6 minutes to my house and knocking on my window to wake me up to wish me happy birthday

ALL of you have truly made my birthday a special one, and i appreciate every single one of you for just being who you are and for being in my life. i LOVE you guys. THANK YOU soooo much!

*hugs* and *SLoppY kisses*

debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 17th birthdayy!! lazy write testi for u.. hehee.. *thoughts tad count.. hehe! hugs